Share Your Chitenge Cheer & Stand A Chance To Win A Trip To Royal Chundu!
Along with the launch of our new online shop, we’ve started a new #ChitengeChallenge COMPETITION for all customers to continue to spread the cheer!
Stand a chance to WIN a 3 night stay for 2 people sharing at Royal Chundu – for travel in 2021.
HOW TO ENTER:
1. Order your Tablesetting through our online shop https://royal-chundu.myshopify.com/
2. Snap & share photos of your own tablesetting designs at home, using the patterns and creations purchased from our Zambezi makers, on social media tagging @royalchundu #royalchundustory / or mail us at email@example.com.
3. Share your photos / videos between now and the end of the year – 31 December 2020.
4. The * most sensational Tablesetting * shared with us wins ~ judgement is based on the decision of our Royal Chundu Judges and the winner will be announced on 1 January 2021!
5. Now welcome in! Join us… walk through the corridors of our Chitenge market created by the seamstresses, weavers and carvers of the Zambezi region around Royal Chundu!
Find your Chitenge Cheer and order your tablesettings, tablecloths, cushion covers and hand-carved doorbells ~ for your home or for a loved one! Gift vouchers are available too.
We will share all the entries & contestants here!
#1. Below: Fun, Fabulous & Fruity 🍉
Submissions to our #ChitengeChallenge by @wanderbekah who may have injured her stove in the making of one of these #ChitengeCheer meals! We love the dedication… and these uplifting settings!
#2. Below: Kim Anderson
Traveller Tablescape Treasures shared by the wonderful Instagrammer @alwaysblacktie with her gorgeous entries into our #ChitengeChallenge.
Friday spells #chitengefriday #chitengecheer #chitengechallenge. Use your Scrabble tiles as place cards! Label your food! Use proper names & capitals! Make your own rules – “T” still insists “roy” is a word🤣 Today’s pretty chitenge bowl cover is compliments of @tinaaponte and the reed table mats, tablecloth and napkin rings are from royal-chundu.myshopify.com. I love the wonderful smooth feel of the hand carved napkin rings – almost meditative to touch and hold.
Kim says: “Honey I’m Comb tablecloth, My Butter Half napkins and a vintage American Airlines DC-3 prop as centerpiece because “T” was helping set the table. No I did not fly on a prop, my planes always had jet engines. Break bread, share your favorite travel anecdote or destination with those you love, and put a pretty blue bow on your passport just for now.”
#3. Below: Kim Bee Lou @kimbeelouhoney
“Bought some Beautiful table linens all the way from Africa, Zambia to be exact! I just love all the different colors and designs from their online shop made by local people in nearby villages. It’s a good way to help their precious families during this stressful pandemic! Check it out @royalchundu! You will love it all!! Napkins, tablecloths, reed placemats, hand carved napkin rings and door knockers… their designs are limitless Works of Art!! #chitengechallenge PS You can make a table setting and send it in for a chance to stay at the wonderful Royal Chundu!”
#4. By Rosalind Read from Venice Beach, LA @rozzizzor
#5. Caitlin Grogan from Chicago